Please Read Carefully!
All images used are for illustrative purposes. Please check with your Sales Adviser in respect of individual products. All images and photographs are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
Trademark: All trademarks remain the exclusive property of the respective trademark holder/owner. The use of trademarks is to indicate what products are available within our preferred product range. We are not affiliated to or endorsed by any other company and or organisation or trade body unless otherwise stated within our website.
Terms and conditions for website usage
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you
agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a
site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can
tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information
about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about
webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this
information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages
you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any
information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but
you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you
from taking full advantage of the website.
A Word of Advice
In todays sophisticated digital age it is a simple matter for unscrupulous individuals and/or
companies to commission a website and begin trading within days. It has never been more
important to check the credentials of who you are doing business with by undertaking relevant duediligence
When using a company on the internet it is prudent to conduct relevant checks as
to the suitability of the company or individual before you agree for them to provide the service,
product you require from them. If you are elderly, you must always to ask a family member or
neighbour to undertake relevant checks on your behalf.
In today’s online marketplace, professional images and great copy can infer a level of competence
that is not borne out by the service, product or finished job provided.
As a small company utilising the power of online marketing and the benefits that provides to our
business, we use the best design agencies and print companies available within our budget. Our web
designers and printers will often use stock images to portray the type of work we undertake. Stock
images are library images. Library images may not reflect the quality, colour or style of the finished
product "provided by us"!
You should always ask us to provide you with sight of written customer
references and or photographic evidence of works carried out by us for similar projects/customers in
order to understand what you can reasonably expect.
Any company that is unwilling or unable to provide "validated references" should be avoided at all
costs! Should we, or any other company you engage, fall short of your expectations in our dealings
with you, you should in the first instance inform us of the problem and mutually agree a timeline for
any problem to be resolved to your complete satisfaction. If you are still dissatisfied and have
exhausted our rectification and complaints process, your next contact should be to your local
Trading Standards Office who will take up the complaint on your behalf. Please ask our agent for a
copy of our complaint’s procedure.